Wednesday, August 22, 2012

When it rains, it pours

Finally back in the states, but I have yet to actually make it home. Due to unforeseen events I have been unable to have 5 minutes to myself.
My dearest friend had been admitted to the ER shortly after my husband and I crossed the border back into the states and I have been hence helping her out.
On top of that I had been finishing my Modern Chinese History course, and attempting (and failing to) fight off a sinus cold.
However, I am back and in fighting form, so as of now I am returning emails, uploading pictures, and turning notes into fleshed out thoughts. My entire trip will be available for your reading pleasure by Saturday.
After Saturday as a thank you for waiting, I will also have pictures and a full report of Portland's own Powell's Books 41st Anniversary block party wherein I am hoping to seek out some goodies from one of Portland's gifts to the literary world Chuck Palanuik!
For those still migrating over thank you for your continued support, I have so many things to share with you in the next couple of months that I can hardly wait!
To the new people WELCOME! If you are new here you are in for several surprises! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment